Careers at Nalgan
Working @ Nalgan:
- Experience with version 8.x and 9.x
- Should have extensively worked on different components of MSTR product suite and should have a thorough understanding of
- Report Development - Reports, Dashboards and all other public objects.
- Schema Design - Attributes, Facts, Transformations, etc.
- Report Service Documents (Dashboards) - Flash, Interactive, PDF, etc.
- Performance Tuning - VLDB Properties, etc.
- Caching Mechanisms
- Narrowcast/Distribution Services.
- Data Warehousing concepts, Data Modeling concepts
- any ETL technology.
- Very strong SQL skills
- Expert at DW/BI techniques / principles.
- Experience of handling complex business requirements in BI reporting and creating intuitive design solutions.
- Interacting / Handling user requirements with middle to senior level end users.
- Experience in handling complex data presentation requirements like client queries and requirements to provide best operational support.
Candidate is responsible for leading DW/BI projects end-to-end, and reports to C-Level executive. Candidate deals with internal teams and customers who are based in India and aboard. Lead projects in a transparent and productive way, applying standard project management practices:
- Develop the project's key objectives and scope, and communicate them effectively across the project team
- Document requirements
- Plan, schedule, and track project deliverables and milestones.
- Conduct user acceptance testing
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Effectively manage project risk and change
- Manage project resources from other geographically dispersed groups, in a matrixed environment, who are fulfilling roles in your projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time/on budget and exceeding stakeholders' expectations.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing or new forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Serve as the central coordination point for project communication between international offices and domestic departments.
- Work with customers on finalizing scope and for any development activities.
- Conduct frequent meetings with customers to update on status.